Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. This information may be referred to as personally identifiable information in the below-mentioned policy. This information is required to process your order and deliver
We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers, that are protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If you object to Your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Website.
We collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth, and customized experience. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt out.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Here, the usage of cookies is to allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may disclose some of your personally identifiable information to third parties in order to deliver/process your order. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This website, all the materials, and products (including but not limited to software), and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Homoeohub does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate, and non-misleading.
- Homoeohub will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the website.
- Homoeohub does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Nothing on the Website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the website. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls, SMS notifications, and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment, or delivery-related updates. We may use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
Limitation of Liability
We accept the following forms of payment through a payment gateway platform (Razorpay):
- Net Banking
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facilities are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in INR.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website via the payment gateway, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
- All payments made against the purchases/services on the Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The website will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
- Before shipping/delivering your order to you, Courier Partner may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our Users.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with us to purchase the products and /or services from us using the Payment Facility, and you shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Homoeohub using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Homoeohub through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by the Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation/variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify the Payment Facility using the appropriate Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-delivery within the time period as provided in the Policies. No notification by You of Delivery or non-delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In the case of Cash On Delivery transactions, the Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain categories of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence you may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
- For both electronic payments and cash on delivery, a refund shall be made through a payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Homoeohub in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
Homoeohub reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Prices that Homoeohub may receive from an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Homoeohub reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Homoeohub or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Homoeohub may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyer’s commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Homoeohub. As a result of such check, if Homoeohub is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Homoeohub shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay the Transaction Price. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the “Cash on Delivery” feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Homoeohub.
Homoeohub may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing the processing department to Dispatch, if Homoeohub deems it suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure the safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Homoeohub may hold the Transaction Price or remit the Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to the Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
The Buyer acknowledges that Homoeohub will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims, etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond the control of Homoeohub.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
Homoeohub prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual, or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings and on all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we have the right to ‘blur’ out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***) or even remove such content with/without prior intimation to the owner of the content.
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
Report offensive Display Names
Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on the Website contains profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Homoeohub will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user’s trading records before taking action.
Disputes Resolutions Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Homoeohub. However, there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Homoeohub may face issues. At Homoeohub, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Homoeohub.
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and us in connection with a transaction on the Website.
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Website. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue.
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to support@Homoeohub.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
Types of ‘Disputes’:
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
Homoeohub shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, or costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer.
Claims of the nature of ‘Buyer remorse’ (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained.
Homoeohub reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user/buyer who files/claims in a frivolous and/or vexatious manner. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Homoeohub may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, or cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users.
Decisions made by Homoeohub shall be final and binding on its Users.
Homoeohub Customer Support Team may seek additional information/clarification from the Buyer to facilitate the resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information/clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favor of the Homoeohub.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Homoeohub. Homoeohub encourages its users to be professional, courteous, and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Homoeohub will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Homoeohub policies.
- Threats of Bodily Harm – Homoeohub does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
- Misuse of Homoeohub System – Homoeohub allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Homoeohub system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
- Spoof (Fake) email – Homoeohub will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to us through the “Contact Us” tab.
- Spam (Unsolicited Commercial Email) – Homoeohub’s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Homoeohub Users. Homoeohub Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
- Offers to Buy Outside of Homoeohub – Homoeohub prohibits email offers to buy listed products outside of the Homoeohub Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for Buyers.
Homoeohub policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email, and on our public message boards.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Homoeohub makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Homoeohub is not responsible for the supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Homoehub is not accountable for refund related/other monetary issues where we are bound under the canon of ‘ultra vires’.