SBL Fe-Min Tablets (25 GM)
For Anaemic conditions
Free shipping on orders over Rs. 500
- Genuine Products
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Anaemia can affect both males and females but women are more prone to anaemia which can occur at any stage of their life.
- In India, more than 50% of women suffer from some degree of anaemia.
- Severe anaemia is highest amongst pregnant women; adolescent girls are anaemic (H b< 12 g/dl), especially during the period of menarche and the subsequent years.
- During pregnancy and lactation, the requirement of nutrients increases manifold.
- Anaemia if not treated can worsen and may become an underlying cause for chronic ill-health, impaired foetal development (during pregnancy) and reduced physical activity.
- Iron deficiency Anaemia is caused due to unbalanced diet and malnutrition
- Lack of proper assimilation of the nutrients is a major cause of anaemia, heavy menstruation during menarche, menorrhagia (excessive bleeding). pregnancy & haemorrhoids (bleeding piles).
SBL Fe-Min Tablets, developed with validated homoeopathic medicines, offer a safe and effective way to treat anaemia. Fe-Min Tablets improves the absorption process by directly enhancing the nutrient-binding capacity of the cells, thereby relieving the signs and symptoms of anaemia.
SBL Fe-Min Tablets are recommended for
- Girls during menarche
- Pregnant women
- Anaemic persons both males and females
No known contra-indication.
Calcarea Fluorica 3x
Calcarea Phosphorica 3x
Ferrum Phosphoricum 3x
Kali Phosphoricum 3x
Adults: 2 tablets 4 times a day or as directed by a physician.
Children: Half of the adult dose or as directed by a physician.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.